The Agent Zero M toys were basically a line of weapons, some of which were disguised as other common devices. There were, for example, a still-photo camera and a movie camera that could each turn into a gun - a flick of a switch and a barrel would pop out with an audible click, the resulting toy being a hybrid of the two items like the later Transformers.
The Agent Zero M toys that weren't in disguise were straightforward military weapons: the Night Fighter was a machine gun with play infra-red scope and silencer; the Sonic Blaster was a bazooka-like weapon with a wide barrel that fired a blast of air.
There was also the Jet-Coder, a secret message-encoding and decoding kit.
In addition to the regular line of toys, there was also an Agent Zero M-themed Spy Detector game, and from Whitman, a coloring book featuring a very young-looking hero - perhaps an attempt to turn the 'Agent Zero M' name into a popular character.
Most of the gun-type toys in the line were designed to fire caps.
The toys in the line included:
- Jet Coder
- Movie Shot - movie camera becomes machine gun
- Night Fighter
- Pocket-Shot - pocket knife becomes pistol
- Radio Rifle - radio becomes rifle
- Snap-Shot - still camera become pistol
- Sonic Blaster
- Undercover set - playset that included the Movie Shot camera in a carrying case that also was a weapon
- Weapons set - playset that came with dark glasses, Movie Shot & Snap Shot cameras, and attache case that also became a weapon